Tuesday, April 30, 2019

First post in a long time. First post in a new series. "Best TIme With A Slave"

As you may have noticed, I have not written here in a very long time. That is because my other writing projects as well as work and life have just made it too difficult to blog as regularly as I used to do.  However, this blog still has thousands of readers every month and I still get email from fans of the blog begging (of course) me to continue to post, as well as suggesting ideas for various posts. One suggestion that I liked and I thought I could handle faster than working on a theme for instance, was that I just relate one of my favorite episodes with each of the submissives I have written about here in the past. With some slaves, that's going to be harder than others, because I haven't figured out which my very favorite rendezvous was, and I will most likely need to relate them as a group of favorites, and not just one. But while the notion of doing a “Best of” retrospective seems fun, it will also be problematic as I no doubt related some of these events in previous posts, and while that was a long, long time ago, people are clearly currently reading those posts so they may seem more redundant to some of you. Nevertheless I am going to give it a try and I thought I would start with slave Kayla because one of our times together clearly stands out. We had rented a vacation property for a few days out in Pennsylvania in a quiet little town, and in a Range Rover off slave Kayla and I went into the heart of the mountains of Pennsylvania. We arrived on a warm night and I handed Kayla a bag with her collar and wrist and Ankle cuffs and informed her that these would be her only outfit for evening. We were right in front of the door and she nervously asked if she had to get into that outfit while we were still outside? It was tempting and I was fairly certain there was no one around but I couldn't be a hundred percent sure so rather than have her get undressed and put the collar and cuffs on while standing outside, I told her to simply remove her pants and shirt and she went into the house barefoot in a thong and bra. Kayla was up for trying just about anything and her willingness to get undressed outside started our evening off in a very good light. Once inside Kayla immediately stripped off the remaining underwear and shackled up. As I have previously mentioned she had a very exquisite body, thin and tanned with very large, firm breasts and a nice, tight ass.    As readers of my blogs know, I like to command slaves to touch themselves often. I like watching them play with their pussies and their assholes. In particular, their asses because I found most of my slaves did not routinely touch themselves there for pleasure. Some slaves, like M, never touched themselves unless I commanded it, or grabbed their hand and did it for them, and she was particularly embarrassed playing with her asshole on command. Others, like Kayla, were much more comfortable masturbating regularly and though she wasn’t particularly embarrassed with anything I made her do, unless I wanted to watch her make herself cum, I often demanded self-anal stimulation, instead. And so it was that I had slave Kayla turn around, bend over, and after spreading her cheeks and listing everything she knew I would be doing to her ass and asshole in humiliating detail, I then commanded her to play with her tight little back-hole. As usual, she bought on an entertaining show. By now, I knew she would appreciate some champagne so I opened one of the bags I brought in and I pulled out a box and I reached into a cooler that had a chilled bottle of champagne.  From the box I pulled out a champagne flute, a pet-bowl and a long, elegant, tapered candle with a slightly flared base. I opened the champagne and poured it into the glass and the bowl and I placed the bowl on the floor  right next to a recliner I had already staked out.   Kayla immediately got down on her hands and knees, figuring out her place in all of this. However I explained that we would drink by candlelight, and I handed her the candle and  told her the candle holder I had brought along was a little snug for the larger base of the candle, and I would need her to lubricate the candle. She turned around so that her pussy was facing me and laid back and brought the candle to her lips and began to lick the candle before bringing it between her legs and began to masturbate with it.   In and out she'd thrust it but when she began to moan I decided, "That's enough."  I reached out and snatched the candle from her hand and told her to get back up on her hands and knees, ready to drink her champagne. She positioned herself in front of her bowl and I stood up and walked behind her and knelt down and began to shove the thick end of the candle into her tight asshole. She leaned forward and stuck her ass up when she realized what I was doing and I pushed the candle in, and she let out a soft moan as it penetrated, and then I inserted it several inches so that it would be secure. Of course I brought a candle that's the opposite of dripless, and I was soon rewarded by the lovely site of hot beads of wax dripping down the shaft and her wiggling her butt enticingly as the hot wax bathed the edges of her hole and dripped a bit on her cheeks..   I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my socks and I dipped one of my feet into her bowel and held it to her mouth. She went to work cleaning the champagne from my toes, carefully licking between each one and then sucking each toe like it was a little cock. Kayla had an eager mouth but she didn't always spend as much time on little bits of servitude as I would have liked her too. She was happy to suck cock for a long time but only spent the cursory amount of time licking my toes cleaning my feet kissing my ass or licking my asshole. After a while I came to believe she did it on purpose because her brief performances were always met with punishment. And so it was to be on this occasion as well. I attached a thin, chain leash to Kayla’s collar and led her over to a small divan and bent her over it. I chained her hands behind her back, and surveyed my beautiful canvas. I retrieved a leather riding crop and paddle. These were some of my most gentle implements of punishment as I was going to ease her into it before the severe punishments I had been contemplating the entire drive up. I started by simply hand spanking her, many strikes, not very hard, but in fast succession, making her moan from the sting nevertheless. I then moved on to the crop. Again, landing blows more stringently, but not very harshly, and now they were slow and measured. Finally, I landed blows with the leather paddle, enough to sting, and her ass was beginning to take on a lovely shade of pink. I didn’t want it too red as I wanted the upcoming stripes of the whip to be very visible. I left her bent over and I went into the hallway where there was a staircase leading to the bedrooms upstairs. I took a rope from our luggage and tied it from midway up the staircase and tossed it down from the side. I went back to the living room and grabbed the leash to Kayla's collar and led her on standing this time, as her hands were still chained behind her, into the hallway. I un-clipped her wrists and commanded her to raise her hands above her head and then I clipped her wrist cuffs together and tied them above her head., going back up the stairs and pulling on the rope until her body was standing taut. Had I pulled any harder she would have had to get up on her tiptoes. She instinctively turned away from me, presenting her back and ass for the whip, but I wasn't ready for that just yet. “Turn around,” I commanded. She did so, and looked at me and I could tell she was considering what I was going to do first,and when I held up the two adjustable clamps, I could tell from her expression that she had already guessed that she was in for nipple pain. I adjusted the tension of the clamps so they wouldn't start out very tight, and then snapped them on her nipples. I could tell from her expression that she was surprised how comfortable I had set the pressure. She was clearly expecting a more painful introduction. But then understanding dawned when she remembered how I like to use adjustable nipple clamps. I like to slowly tighten them while I look into the eyes of my slave. I began to see a little fear as she realized I might choose to tighten them a lot more than she would like.. Just as I could feel her right nipple offer resistance, just at the point where the clamp would begin to get painful, I reached between her legs and brought two fingers between her lips. She was not as wet as I expected and I imagine that was as much from trepidation as anything else. But a little thrusting in and out between her lips while rubbing her clit with my thumb took care of that. Once my fingers were soaked I pulled them out and stuck them in her mouth and she obediently licked and sucked each one clean. Then I went back to tightening the clamp. The look on her face was all pleasure from the pussy massage, but as I began to tighten the clamp it turned slowly to an expression of pain. I considered stopping right there, but I decided I wanted her to beg. It soon became clear that either she didn't want to give in to the pain or begging me to stop didn't occur to her, since she suffered in relative silence, gasping with her eyes tightly shut, I offered, "Does that hurt slave?" She shook her head and said "yes, terribly." “Then you might want to beg me to stop because I intend to keep tightening it if you don't." "Please stop, Mercy!" "Who can resist a beautiful, young slave when she begs so submissively?" I smiled, then began tightening the clamp on her other nipple. This time she was much more quick to beg, but I was slower to respond as I mentioned, " this one isn't nearly as tight. So I think you've earned additional punishment for trying to get off easy." Sensing her mistake, and unsure if the further punishment would be inflicted on her tender nipples, she quickly responded, "I'm sorry Master, please make the clamp tighter. Please hurt my nipple." This was a slave who knew exactly what to say to get back on my good side! Nevertheless, I enjoyed punishing her too much to let her off the hook. I smiled, and continued to increase the pressure until the pain was evident in her pleading expression. Then, I added a few clothespins around the clamps before I grabbed the clamps and twisted them both, just enough to elicit a strong gasp as her eyes tightly shut and then I released them to stick my hand between her legs and massage her pussy again then I grabbed the clamps and I continued to alternate between hurting her nipples and rubbing her pussy. After a while it was clear the pain was winning out she begged me to remove the clamps and I told her that I was going to rub her pussy until she came. And if she reached orgasm within 3 minutes I would remove the clamps and if it took longer I would look at the total time it took for her to orgasm and that's how much longer I would leave the clamps on after her orgasm. For most slaves this would normally not be a very difficult task. but of all the women who submitted to me, Kayla was the least able to orgasm on command, much less to be able to cum in a set amount of time.  I could see her dismay as she was clearly already accepting her fate.  But then I reached into the bag and pulled out her favorite vibrator. She smiled because she suddenly realized she had a chance at some relief for her nipples. And indeed, she actually did it with almost half a minute to spare. I removed the clamps and she cried out as the jolt of pain shot through each one as the blood returned. I kissed her deeply, grabbing her ass and massaging her cheeks as I began to work two fingers between them, shoving them deeply up her asshole. I had to brush away some wax as I did so, and I smiled thinking about what a beautiful sight she had been on the ground with a lit candle sticking out of her ass. There's nothing more exciting or beautiful than a willing slave on her hands and knees, cheeks spread, willing to give everything to her master. There was still so much I wanted to do but I was also aching to have my cock in every one of her holes. So I knew I didn't have much time before I would have to make it so. I turned her around and went over to our bags to retrieve my whips. When I returned, she was dutifully still standing facing away, towards the stairs, waiting for her punishment to continue. I had chosen a short leather bullwhip and a knotted cat o' nine tails. My two favorite whips to take to the back and ass of a slave tied standing. Kayla was one of the slaves I knew that could take a good whipping to her back. Any sub I ever spent much time with could take a spanking, whipping, caning and paddling of their ass, otherwise they probably didn’t enjoy their time with me. But not everyone can take a whip to their back, though of course, I’ve never whipped any woman’s back as hard as I have whipped their ass. Nevertheless, we were looking to explore Kayla’s limits , and so I brought the lashes down across her back almost as many times as I whipped her bottom. And we had decided to make the strokes fairly hard across her back as well. While Kayla’s tolerance to pain wasn’t as great as some of the other women I’d known, she was always looking to challenge those limits and she had a lovely habit of seeking out interesting items to use in her punishment, never worrying how painful they might be. She once brought me a long phone cord that she wanted me to use on her back and ass. Having never whipped anyone with a phone cord before, it was hard to gauge and she tried her best to take every stroke, and it was clear from the marks that her back and ass both suffered, but she never gave up and was very happy she handled that punishment. And it certainly gave us both insight into how much she could take. Now, many subs are afraid of knotted whips like the cat o’ nine but most have reported that the short bullwhip was the more painful of the two. I started with the cat, and indeed I had to give it a lot of force to get a reaction when I beat her ass, but of course less so when I took it to her back. Lovely welts were raising across her backside and my cock was straining, still trapped under my clothes. I wasn’t sure how much more either of us could take, though I didn’t mention that as I was pretty sure as I rained lashes down across her back and buttocks that she wouldn’t find the situations comparable. She took the bullwhip almost as well as she took the cat, and finally I was satiated and she was wet and ready. I climbed up the stairs and untied her wrists. As she rubbed her ass and tried to stretch around and see her welts I came to her and pushed her down to her knees. She opened my belt and pants and pulled out my throbbing cock. She started to stroke it while bringing her mouth below, licking and sucking my balls before raking her tongues up and down my shaft, before finally taking as much of it into her mouth as she could. Soon, I pulled out and she got on her hands and knees expecting me to enter her from behind, but I nudged her onto her back and then chained her wrists to her ankles and pushed her back and brought my face between those beautiful cheeks and stuck my tongue up her ass, working it deeper and deeper before pulling it out and running it up and down the cleft between her cheeks, and then planting kisses all over her beautiful, crimson welted buttocks. Then I got to work on her pussy. I enjoyed the light taste of Kayla’s pussy, like a ripe and juicy cantaloupe. I could eat her for hours, alternating between her ass and pussy, but my cock was still throbbing. I unchained her wrists from her ankles and rolled her onto her belly. She got back up on her hands and knees and this time I got down behind her and entered. Her pussy was soaked and I slid right in. This was her preferred position to get fucked, and I loved the view of her striped ass and puckered, tight little asshole. I licked my fingers and started to work them into her tight ass, one by one, and as I continued to pound her pussy and worked my fingers in her asshole, she cried out “Please shove your cock in my ass!” I did as Kayla begged and pulled out of her pussy and plunged my slippery cock right up her tight asshole. She gasped and fell forward onto her elbows as I fucked her ass as vigorously as I used her pussy. I could tell I would need to explode soon, and wanted to do that in her pussy, but I wasn’t done with using all her holes yet. All my subs know that even if I plan on coming in their pussies and not their mouths, they still all knew at various times I would pull out and make them suck on my cock as I love when a slave licks their pussy or ass off my cock. Two of my slaves particularly enjoyed that the most:. Slave Kayla was one of them and Slave M was the other.. I believe M liked it because it made her feel extremely submissive. But I had a sneaking suspicion Kayla liked it because she liked to imagine it was another woman's taste she was licking off. Unlike M, Kayla had expressed a desire to be involved with other women, either as a fellow submissive or are even more enticingly. as a visiting mistress. I wondered if that was what she was thinking but I never remembered to ask. I pulled out of her asshole abruptly and she let out a loud gasp. I walked around her, checking my cock to make sure it was suitable to shove down her throat, and it was, so placing myself, standing in front of her, she got up on her knees and commanded her to lick my cock clean. She tentatively began to lick in small strokes, before suddenly devouring my cock in her mouth, once again it as deeply as she could. I announced that I did not give her permission to suck my cock yet, and bent over her and began to spank her sore ass while thrusting my cock even deeper down her throat. She sucked dutifully until I pulled out and pushed her over so I could plunge back into her pussy while looking into her eyes before I kissed her while thrusting urgently and insistently until we both came. I collapsed on top of her, dreamily thinking about what I would do to her next, as soon as I had the strength to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment