Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Mouthful: A Question for You.




How do you feel about ball and bit gags? I think they look sexy (in a girl’s mouth). I don’t use them as much as I thought I would because I find I usually want the mouth free for other things. I won’t use them when doing certain things because I need to know the sub is able to tell me if something is going wrong. But I do like the way they look. Only Slave Kayla ever said she actually liked to wear them, and the one she liked the best was a particularly soft kind of ball gag that we fashioned ourselves. Slave S and Slave M did not like the inability to communicate, though M could still handle being gagged while S really could not. What do you have to say?

3 comments:

  1. I like them. My last Master and I used to make a soft one out of a pair of black stockings because while I like the way the hard balls look and feel, I have a small mouth and no matter what size we tried, they became too much after just a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gags did not do much for me, but my Master got very excited by them so I enjoyed them for that. He liked to put a large ball gag in my mouth, stretching it and then beat my butt very hard so I was screaming into the gag. He would take me hard and fast from behind while I was still gagged and would not pull out of my pussy until he came, then he would finally pull out the gag so I could clean him with my mouth. We were both very satisfied. I guess I like gags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once they see what I can do with my mouth, no master would bother to waste it with a gag.

    ReplyDelete