Thursday, May 20, 2010

Online Bitchiness. Not Bitches-----Bitchiness!





I thought it would be interesting and entertaining to relate to you some of my experiences meeting people, or at least trying to, into D/s, online. This was a few years ago and it was on the chat/IM parts of sites that cater to the kinds of videos and pictures I like to see. I met this one woman about my age and her little profile said she was interested in giving herself as a complete slave to the right master. Okay I thought and I contacted her. She asked me to write her a story illustrating what a typical D/s scene would be for us if we decided to meet and get involved in that way. I wrote the story and emailed it. She then got on the chat and explained to me that she likes some elements of the story and was particularly impressed that I seem to be well spoken and mannered. However, she felt that my scenario was not “loving enough” and she also wanted to point out that during the story the slave gave the Master a a blow job, and she most certainly does not do oral sex, though it's perfectly fine if I want to do it to her. I was a little taken aback by her comments. I said to her that it would be hard for me to make it more “loving” when I didn't even know her. I tried to make it realistic so she would know what to expect, and I think in my writing I try to make it clear that I really won't do anything or say anything if it's not consensual. Anything more caring than that would really require me to be involved in the relationship and know the person better---better than not at all certainly! I also pointed out to her that oral sex was rather important to me and that I had never met anyone who didn't do these things regardless of whether or not they were into dominance and submission, and that it seemed particularly unusual to me that someone who enjoys submitting to the whims and desires of a man would not expect to perform oral sex at least occasionally. It was fine if she didn't like it but it was unlikely that I would be interested in carrying on a relationship with her that was to get physical if that was always going to be nonnegotiable. She informed me that while she appreciated my candor and detail that it was nonnegotiable and she was looking for a more lovable and cuddly master any way. I told her good luck and I would really like to know if all these years later she was able to find anything close to what she was looking for. My only other foray into online meeting was more fun but just as perplexing. I met this girl who is younger than me and we started emailing each other. We hit it off immediately and we started to write stories for each other to show what we liked and to try to excite and interest the other. We really seemed to be in sync with each other and wrote stories that excited the other very nicely. Valentine's Day was coming up and we decided we should start to see if this could go to the next level so we could meet by Valentine's Day. We exchanged cell phone numbers and agreed to a time I would call her. I called her and she immediately seemed distant and uninterested. We got off the phone saying very little and I couldn't understand what had gone on after the many weeks of successful email encounters. I heard nothing until she emailed me a few days later to let me know that from when we first started chatting and writing each other stories she had been fantasizing about me regularly, and when we finally spoke my voice didn't match her fantasies and she was disappointed. She was not looking to pursue a relationship because of this. I emailed her back and said given how much we had in common and how well this had been going for so long, I was confused and disappointed but if that was the way she felt--- goodbye. I did not attempt any contact with her again by email nor did I use her cell phone number. Almost exactly one month later I got an email from her asking what was going on and how I was doing. I told her a few things and said I missed communicating with her. We started emailing each other again except now her emails turned a bit colder and nastier and she started writing to me about what she was doing with other guys. I told her I had no interest in this and when she would not let up I told her we didn't need to email anymore. I broke off contact. Almost exactly one month later she got in contact again and asked if I was willing to IM with her again. I said I would try and see what she had to say but if she was going to be difficult and unpleasant again we need not continue. This time it went lovely for many weeks, like at the beginning, and I was waiting to see if she would ever say that she could get past the fact that my voice did not match her fantasy and that maybe we should try to meet in person. She didn't say that. She would say how nice some of our emails were and how they were starting to feel different, more special and intimate. Certainly we had built up a bit of a relationship by this point. A while later she said she'd met somebody and in order to give that relationship a try she probably shouldn't keep in contact with me. I said I understood and that it was sad because I always wondered what could have been between the two of us. She said she felt the same way and thought that I would ask to meet her when she pointed out how our emails had become more intimate and special but then---- I didn't. I said how could I ask her to meet when she was the one who told me she didn't want to? I said it was clearly up to her to make that move. She said she felt bad that there was a misunderstanding but that it was too late. I asked her, knowing she had put me off because she didn't like my voice, why she could think I should ask her out without any signal from her that things had changed? AT this, she surprised me and said that it was time to come clean and tell me the whole truth. She never had a problem with my voice that's why she never brought it up again and forgot even that she had said that. If she had remembered she might have said something about it while there was still time. She told me that it was very difficult to meet men online because they turned out to be crazy or even dangerous. She said all the different problems we had online were just her testing me! The first test, which told me she didn't like my voice, she wanted to see if I was then going to keep harassing her or use her cell phone number and start calling her at all hours or many times a day. When I didn't bother her, she decided I’d passed that test and the next one was to test me by dangling herself in front of me and then treating me like dirt. She was pleased to see that I didn't let her get away with it because she wasn't looking for a submissive man, and then was anxious to see if now that I was angry with her instead of confused by her if I would then harass her by email or over her cell phone. I passed that test too. Her third test was we get back in touch and rather than just talk about meeting she wanted to see if we could recover and get back to the lovely Internet relationship we were having the first time we said we would get together. We passed that test and she couldn't understand why I wasn't asking to meet her, but assumed I really had something going on the side that I didn't tell her about otherwise obviously I'd be clamoring to get a date. I told her I thought it was smart of her to test me, and annoying but I guess still a good idea to test me the second time. But I let her know I think she handled the third test very poorly. After everything she put me through, if she was really interested in meeting me she should have let me know when she saw that we were able to pretty much pick up where we left off. She agreed that she'd made some poor decisions at the end but that now she'd met somebody and was looking to see if that relationship would work out. I wished her good luck and that was the pretty much the last I dealt with her. I would be very much interested in hearing some of your online experiences, pathetic or good; whatever you have to say!

3 comments:

  1. It takes all kinds. Why expect not to meet some strange people on the net when you meet them all the time everywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could have been worse. No stalkers, no violence, no regrets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you only met 2 people like that you should think you are lucky. Try being a submissive girl into pan. You meet plenty of nuts and have to worry about your safety even when they don't seem crazy.

    ReplyDelete